Stephen W. Clark DDS MBA, President, Stephen W. Clark DDS, Inc.
- Northwestern University Dental School, DDS, 1969
- Licensed Dentist (California), 1970
- Pepperdine University MBA Program, Irvine, CA, MBA degree, 1980
- Certified Webmaster, Texas Tech University, 1998
- Real Estate Instructor (Texas), 2003
- Real Estate Broker License (Texas), 2004
- Commercial Real Estate Education- Financial Analysis, Market Analysis, User Decision Analysis, Investment Analysis, 2006-7
- Lieutenant, US Navy Dental Corps, 1969-1971
- Private Dental Practice, San Diego CA, 1971-1974
- General Dentist, Family Health Program, Fountain Valley, CA, 1974-1975
- Dental Consultant, National Health Care Systems, Inc., Irvine, CA, 1975-1977
- Founder, President and CEO of Practice Builders Inc., 1976-1977
- Lecturer in Oral Radiology, UCLA Dental School, 1975-1977
- Owner, Spring Dental Group, Long Beach, CA, 1978 -Present
- General Anesthesia License, State of California (1980-1989). Completed over 10,000 General Anesthesia cases.
- Owner, ParkView Dental Group, Buena Park, CA, 1986-1991
- Computer Programming-MS Access/Visual Basic, HTML, 1981 – Present
- Co-Developer, Linda Clark Realtors, Lubbock, TX, 1996 – 2004
- Co-Founder West Texas Real Estate School, Lubbock, TX, 2003- 2009
- Co-Owner, Weichert, Realtors-Linda Clark & Associates, 2004-2007
Brock J Lorenz DMD MS
Dr. Brock Lorenz is a highly trained and skilled Periodontist, performing all surgical aspects of implant dentistry and Periodontics.
Dr. Lorenz has lectured for the Florida Academy of Periodontists and his research has been published in Compendium of Continuing Education in Dentistry. He has been active in implant-research and prospective clinical trials to examine efficacy of various grafting materials in bone augmentation procedures. Dr. Lorenz owes much of his success to those who trained him – some of the country’s leading implant and periodontal specialists. Dr. Lorenz is a member of the American Academy of Periodontology (AAP) and the Academy of Osseointegration (AO). He currently resides in Huntington Beach, California.
Darren Smolkin DDS
Anna Paholiouk DDS
Dr. Paholiouk earned her Bachelor of Science (Cum Laude) in Health and Nutrition Sciences from Brooklyn College, City University of New York, in 2010 and her Doctor of Dental Surgery degree from the Herman Ostrow School of Dentistry of USC in 2016.
Dr. Paholiouk has been Invisalign certified since 2016. She attended to Loma Linda University AAID – Implant Maxi Course in 2017, the California Implant Institute Live Patient Surgical Externship in 2018 and the UCLA Aesthetic Continuum Hands-on Workshop in 2019.
While attending USC she was a teaching assistant in Posterior Fixed Prosthodontics (2014), Dental Morphology, Function and Esthetics (2013-2015) and Removable Prosthodontics (2014-2016). In addition, Dr. Paholiouk was a teaching assistant in Organic Chemistry while at Pace University of New York.
An exceptional practitioner, Dr. Paholiouk has practiced in several locations in Southern California since graduation. Spring Dental Group is pleased to welcome her to our professional staff.