Stephen W. Clark DDS MBA, President, Stephen W. Clark DDS, Inc.
- Northwestern University Dental School, DDS, 1969
- Licensed Dentist (California), 1970
- Pepperdine University MBA Program, Irvine, CA, MBA degree, 1980
- Certified Webmaster, Texas Tech University, 1998
- Real Estate Instructor (Texas), 2003
- Real Estate Broker License (Texas), 2004
- Commercial Real Estate Education- Financial Analysis, Market Analysis, User Decision Analysis, Investment Analysis, 2006-7
- Lieutenant, US Navy Dental Corps, 1969-1971
- Private Dental Practice, San Diego CA, 1971-1974
- General Dentist, Family Health Program, Fountain Valley, CA, 1974-1975
- Dental Consultant, National Health Care Systems, Inc., Irvine, CA, 1975-1977
- Founder, President and CEO of Practice Builders Inc., 1976-1977
- Lecturer in Oral Radiology, UCLA Dental School, 1975-1977
- Owner, Spring Dental Group, Long Beach, CA, 1978 -Present
- General Anesthesia License, State of California (1980-1989). Completed over 10,000 General Anesthesia cases.
- Owner, ParkView Dental Group, Buena Park, CA, 1986-1991
- Computer Programming-MS Access/Visual Basic, HTML, 1981 – Present
- Co-Developer, Linda Clark Realtors, Lubbock, TX, 1996 – 2004
- Co-Founder West Texas Real Estate School, Lubbock, TX, 2003- 2009
- Co-Owner, Weichert, Realtors-Linda Clark & Associates, 2004-2007
Brock J Lorenz DMD MS
Dr. Brock Lorenz is a highly trained and skilled Periodontist, performing all surgical aspects of implant dentistry and Periodontics.
Dr. Lorenz has lectured for the Florida Academy of Periodontists and his research has been published in Compendium of Continuing Education in Dentistry. He has been active in implant-research and prospective clinical trials to examine efficacy of various grafting materials in bone augmentation procedures. Dr. Lorenz owes much of his success to those who trained him – some of the country’s leading implant and periodontal specialists. Dr. Lorenz is a member of the American Academy of Periodontology (AAP) and the Academy of Osseointegration (AO). He currently resides in Huntington Beach, California.
Darren Smolkin DDS
Alan D Torres DDS
Arthur Huang DDS
After Dr. Huang earned his degree in Biology from La Sierra University he graduated from Loma Linda University School of Dentistry in 2004.
Dr. Huang practiced general dentistry in Arizona from 2004 to 2009. After moving to California, he practiced in Riverside and Orange County and from 2011 to 2016 operated his own practice in Moreno Valley. His experience includes restorative dentistry, oral surgery, dental implants, endodontics and orthodontics.
Dr. Huang’s skills include cosmetic procedures, endodontics, implant procedures, BioLase Laser and CO2 procedures.
Dr. Huang is licensed in California, Arizona and Washington. He is earned a fellowship in the ICOI Implant Institute and is Certified to provide Lumineers, Invisalign and Clear Correct treatment.
American Dental Assocaition, California Dental Association